Search This Blog

Friday, May 07, 2010

Remembering April.


Hello all,

April flew by, but it was an exciting month. I have been painting watercolors of Italy [Roma and Firenze.] I took my watercolor class to the paint on the beautiful grounds of the Alamance Co Historical Museum. Although the weather kept changing we all did some lovely work.
My husband and I also had a wonderful day at the new North Carolina Museum of Art. It was such fun seeing familiar art pieces in new spacious surroundings and see many pieces that have been in storage. The Rodin sculpture gallery and gardens are awesome.

I had a great day at the Raffaldini Vineyard on the 23rd. My invited patrons agreed with the words in my invitation that it would be like a day spent in Tuscany.

Above is the watercolor I did of the Villa Raffaldini. It was purchased by a member of the Raffaldini family, although I have also been selling 11x15 matted prints of the villa.

1 comment:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Hello. What a wonderful painting.