Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The rain has stopped in Alamance County


The rain has stopped and it was a perfect morning to work out in the garden. Although I was weeding on a hill I was soon covered with mud. I know I prefer moving plants around on "Farmville." No mud.

Thank you all who came out to visit me and see my new paintings at Art on the Vine. Although it was a little muggy, we were all thankful the rain held off both days. The painting that received the most admirers was the "Strings in the Woods." Since it was not sold, I think I might reframe it.
Will be traveling, with three artist friends, to Siler City NC tomorrow. Their main street has been turned into an art district, filled with studios and galleries.
In the evening, I will be in Winston Salem to attend granddaughter Hannah's concert at Mt Tabor High.

1 comment:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

That's a beautiful painting. I wish I could buy it!