Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2022

Hello again. Here we are the begiining of 2022.We had a few inches of snow this month in Burlington NC .Enough to give a slight change to our landscapes from our windows. I am thankful for all my Etsy patrons who have made my life as an art meaningful. I sadly reflect on the artists, whoose names are now a household word but sold almost nothing in their lifetimes. Yesterday I selected the topic for my 2023 desk calendars. "Steps". I already have about 9 images available.This means I need to create 3 more paintings and a cover for publlication in October . I have been stayomg in doors with the virus around us. There fore I have gotten back to woring on jigsaw puzzles this month. SInce the begining of the Covid epidemic I have finished 40 in the last year, when not working on my Etsy orders, cooking meals for my husband and I, general house work etc.I enjoy hearing from friends and family by way of phone instead of text messages and intagram. I do keep in touch with friends and news reports on
Facebook.

No comments: