Search This Blog

Sunday, July 01, 2018

It has been five years since I've posted on  this  blog. Want to begin new posts from  my recent  (2018)  travels and paintings of Sicily.
Traveling on my  6th voyage to Sicily, for  my first time, I traveled with a tour group from the Arba Sicula organization in New York..
We visited towns and cities counter clockwise around the island beginning in the Provence of Palermo and ending in Messina province.
Palermo  Cathedral
The tour was everything I hoped it would be. Since my return I have immersed myself in my watercolors from the images of the new and familiar places I have seen of  my beloved Sicily..

Gardens Of Hotel Della Valle Agrigento

View  from the pool of Hotel Baglio Oneto Marsala



 
Fountain at Hotel Caesar Palace Giardini- Naxos
For info about  ordering images email me at Kgwinnett@att.net
Will be posting  images from Monreale, Ragusa and more.

No comments: