Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Next exhibit : " Visiting Provence". I am finishing up a painting of a street scene in Vins sur Caramy . I spent a week in walking distance from this beautiful little village last September.
Almost complete is the view of the sea from Cassis on coastal Provence. These are two of four acrylic paintings I hope to have completed in the next 10 days. Framing watercolor paintings when I need a break from my painting. Today I cleaned my oven and entered names and addresses for invitations for reception June 28 in Burlington, when taking some time from my painting.

2 comments:

PatK said...

So glad you're blogging and we can follow your adventures. Am bookmarking site.
PatK

The Sabbatical Chef said...

Thank you for sending your blog link to me! I visited Cassis last fall... oh, I do miss Provence.
Keep painting!!