Search This Blog

Thursday, February 05, 2009


Finally got back to Blog! I joined Facebook this past week. Only because I wanted to view some photos of nephew's little baby. Every one seems to be connected .

I have completed two "Provence" paintings, and worked on women's themed paintings for a May exhibit in Chapel Hill.

Although feeling under the weather this past weekend, managed to hold watercolor class, on Tuesday, where we painted a still life of flowers and a straw hat. I painted my image on canvas and was satisfied with results.

Today did research for a painting of herbs to be donated to the Alamance Women's Resource Center's annual herb sale. I came up with about 8 herbs, seven having flowers blooms. The above image of my painting of a "calendula" plant was used as a raffle prize last year.

No comments: